CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Magical Drop Bar

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The First Day of School

We had our first day of school today: Ethan is in Kindergarten and I am a new Kindergarten teaching. Even after teaching for 8 years, nerves buckle up in my stomach the whole day.  I worry about detail, the big picture, and creating a nurturing environment. I anticipated meeting my little ones today. After I met all of them today, I love my kinders!!! It is going to be a great year...

2 comments:

  1. Javetta, what a beautiful space! We have to get together once the beginning of the year calms down a bit, I want to hear all about your exploration of documentation and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the the most wonderful blog ever! Thank you so much for sharing what our kids are doing in class!

    ReplyDelete